728x90 AdSpace

Saat Kau butuhkan tetesan air 'tuk segarkan relung jiwamu yang mulai mengering...

  • Latest News

    The Bell of Christmas

    THE   BELL
    I  KNOW WHO I AM
    I am God's child (John 1:12)
    I am Christ's friend (John  15:15 )
    I am united with the Lord (1 Cor. 6:17)
    I am bought with a price  (1 Cor 6:19-20)
    I am a saint (set apart for God). (Eph. 1:1)
    I am a  personal witness of Christ.  (Acts 1:8)
    I am the salt & light of  the earth (Matt 5:13-14)
    I am a member of the body of Christ (1 Cor  12:27)
    I am free forever from condemnation ( Rom. 8: 1-2)
    I am a citizen  of Heaven. I am significant (Phil 3:20)
    I am free from any charge against  me (Rom. 8:31 -34)
    I am a minister of reconciliation for God (2 Cor  5:17-21)
    I have access to God through the Holy Spirit (Eph. 2:18)
    I am  seated with Christ in the heavenly realms (Eph. 2:6)
    I cannot be separated  from the love of God (Rom 8:35-39)
    I am established, anointed, sealed by  God  (2 Cor 1:21-22 )
    I am assured all things work together for  good  (Rom. 8:28 )
    I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit  (John 15:16 )
    I may approach God with freedom and confidence (Eph. 3: 12  )
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Phil. 4:13)
    I  am the branch of the true vine, a channel of His life (John 15: 1-5)
    I am  God's temple (1 Cor. 3: 1 6).
       I  am complete in Christ (Col. 2: 10)
    I am hidden with Christ in God ( Col.  3:3). I have been justified (Romans 5:1)
    I am God's co-worker (1 Cor. 3:9;  2 Cor 6:1). I am God's
    workmanship (Eph. 2:10)
    I am confident that the good  works God has
     begun in me will be perfected. (Phil. 1: 5)
    I have been  redeemed and forgiven ( Col 1:14).
     I have been adopted as God's child (Eph  1:5)
    I belong to God
    Do you know
    Who you are!?


    Keep  this bell ringing...pass it on

    'The  LORD bless you and keep you;
    The LORD make His face shine upon you
    And  be gracious to you;
    The LORD turn His face toward you
    And give you  peace..'
    Numbers 6:24-26
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 komentar:

    Item Reviewed: The Bell of Christmas Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blogger
    Scroll to Top